CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Boise Zoo

It was field trip time for Joy School. The best part was the other siblings got to go to. Tommy and Luke had a fun time. Luke woke up the next day and wanted to go back.

At the end of our time there the boys got to play with what little time we had left.

Luke thought it was prety fun feeding the goats.

This is the thing I think Luke remembered the most, seeing the Bobcats coat.
These birds were bigger than Tommy. Unfortunatley I don't remember what they were called.

In both of these pictures I love the look on Luke and Tommy's faces.


Giraffes who doesn't love the giraffes. A couple of weeks ago I read in the Boise paper the younger one in this picture died.

What a fun day. It was Luke and Tommy's first time going to a Zoo. Iknow Luke will never forget it. He stills talks about the animals he saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment