CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My first time teaching Joy School Sept. 09

When I was asked if I would like to participate in a Joy School group I thought it would be a great opportunity for Luke and I. Luke could use some interaction with kids his own age and I could see if I liked to teach pre-school age kids. I had always planned on having my own pre-school.
My first time teaching was a bigger lesson, thank heavens Cory's work schedule was flexible so he was able to help out that day.
We went on a walk and found some nature items to glue on paper to make pictures collage's with. Then we went back to the house and had a campfire to roast hotdogs and marshmallows.
The kids seemed to have had a fun time out "in nature". Luke loved Cory there!










No comments:

Post a Comment